Couple of suggestions if i may. Try the usb port in the compartment behind the radio head. Plug the stick in, close door, turn on radio and select media icon and select the usb option. More detailed information is covered on pages 16-17 of the Corvette Infotainment System manual.

Yes, I did try the hub behind screen ...no luck at that outlet either. I meant to say (earlier) that stick worked in Toyota and Hyundai ‘without’ a problem ...started playing right away. Yes, stick is ‘music only’ , friend tried it in his C7 (all ports) and got the same result...nothing😞...phoned dealership, they are looking for answers (we only have a select few authorized dealerships in our area)😞😞...I was hoping someone might have dealt with this issue by now with the C7 s

My 2016 did the same thing when it was new...the dealer had a local audio shop do a gm software upgrade and it has been fine ever since. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t upgraded already in a 2019... but who knows?
I would be surprised if it’s anymore than a software glitch. Good luck.

Rob

Couple of other things to check and try out. First use a smaller capacity usb memory stick. Windows cannot do FAT32 on anything over 32 Gb but my experience says anything over 16Gb is problematic. Second make sure all your music files are MP3 and no other format is on the stick. Again my experience is that any other format will hang the system. Finally make sure all your music files are in the root directory and not in folders - by artist or whatever. Try some of those out and let us know if it works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread