Jul 29, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
1962 Corvette
Province
BC
I am building a 1962 Restomod ... I want to do the interior in leather, and looking for a good upholstery shop that someone can recommend. I live in Burnaby so someone in the Lower Mainland would be best but I could work with others n BC. I know you can get very nice original and slightly modified Leather "Seat Covers" from the Corvette "stores" or Al Knoch that I could install myself but I want the seats to have some form with bolsters, etc. as the originals are just flat and do not work for me. The other issue is that I still want to keep the seat back height the same as the original C1 to fit the existing interior body work. I did purchase some like new 2007 Corvette Leather seats with all the bells and whistles that I was going to cut down the seat backs to make them fit: however, they are narrower and don't fit on the interior body work very well, and they would just not look like they belonged there. I will save the 2007 Corvette seats for another project. The attached photo is what I am looking for the seat bottom and sides but without the high backs. My original seats are in very good condition that a good upholstery shop could recover to create what I am looking for. Is there and upholstery shop you would recommend. Thanks.

Attachments

• Katzkin.png
    Katzkin.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 11
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.