Featured Thread
Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
Ok, I have said that I placed a C7 ZR1 order........ well I did..... except.....

It was an order for blown up prints I had dry mounted.

So, for those that really thought I was ordering a real ZR1... nope, just messing with you! :)

got my ZR1 ( prints ) in just before Christmas and started a Corvette wall in my garage behind the car.

nice to have a heated garage today. temp is at 28/29 in there.... :)

Pictures.( oh the big grey one looks better in person then the pictures I took )

IMG_4488.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

I saved the high res pictures from GM website ( shhhh ) and did some cropping and had McBain Camera do the blow ups and then Costco do the dry mounting...... some are asking me where I got the big print from.

it is 36" wide..... and looks way better in person... glows... nice and sharp too.

Big one costed about $80 for print and dry mounting, smaller orange one about $40-45

The racing ones are shots Nanook on here took of me..... had Costco dry mount those too.

B

Nice job Brian and great price too! I dig the bowtie on the wall also! Won't your Mustang be offended however? ;)

Sold my Mustang the Sept long weekend.... horseless now.

I wasn't driving it....... like I drive the ZR1 either... haha

and if I did get a new ZR1 I would Xpel some of it ( sides for sure )...... but who knows on the hood/front as don't care for the stuff.

Garage looked like this when i moved in in 2006... has changed around inside many times.The guy I got it from was/still is a Chevy mechanic at a dealership here in Edmonton

I put blue over the Chevy red at one time :)

Had two Saleens at one time and a lemans blue Z06 ( Mikeys twin ) but all these are gone now.

B

B
garage800.jpg

IMG_2574sml.jpg

IMG_8916small.jpg

Ok, I have said that I placed a C7 ZR1 order........ well I did..... except.....

It was an order for blown up prints I had dry mounted.

So, for those that really thought I was ordering a real ZR1... nope, just messing with you! :)

got my ZR1 ( prints ) in just before Christmas and started a Corvette wall in my garage behind the car.

nice to have a heated garage today. temp is at 28/29 in there.... :)

Pictures.( oh the big grey one looks better in person then the pictures I took )

View attachment 13467

View attachment 13468

View attachment 13469

View attachment 13470
Love your car - looks new - how many km on it?

Looks new cause Ken's wife Heather makes me saran wrap it on the highway ;) inside joke

24,000 or so.

B
Under the hood is pristine: I clean under the hood once a year as well. Not as anal as I use to be though. Wash it once a year - maybe twice - but, when I do, I clean the wheels thoroughly etc. Last year no rain for the entire summer - so, just dusted her off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.