Power User
Jun 26, 2014
Far East of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
Centennial coupe
Province
NL
Remember it has to be an unexpected glimpse, not a main vehicle used in the production of the show. I will start this one.

Hudson and Rex (on CityTV). On Hudson's desk is a Red and White C1 corvette that I only get an occasional glimpse of. So far all I can tell is that is looks like it might be a 58-62

‘57 the car from the Hudson and Rex tv show
79534CC7-C828-417F-BB84-BB0FC2A2ED49.jpeg
E81DDC86-1E96-405C-992F-3E6DD37CA198.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Remember it has to be an unexpected glimpse, not a main vehicle used in the production of the show. I will start this one.

Hudson and Rex (on CityTV). On Hudson's desk is a Red and White C1 corvette that I only get an occasional glimpse of. So far all I can tell is that is looks like it might be a 58-62
Once in a while Batwoman on the Showcase series drives a modded C7...not terribly well done, but then again they don't have the budget of a blockbuster Hollywood film.

1618798253080.png

There is a movie on Netflix called Spencer Confidential, with Mark Walberg. The bad guy has a C7. Fun movie, IMHO.
Also, a Schwarzenegger movie called “The Last Stand”, where the bad guy has a C6.
hmmmmm ....
a reference to a "Spencer" and "bad guy" and "with a C7" ...
can never be said about any real-life character :angelic:
anywho .... here's my finds ...

Deadliest Catch
2 episodes in the series when they remember Captain Phil Harris :Angelsad2: has his off-season Corvette
Also seen a Corvette in two other episodes of Deadliest Catch - each owned by two other Captains.

Last edited:
Here's a few more movies with Corvettes in them, with credit to Edmunds:

Then Haggerty lists its "top 5" with 3 new ones not on the Edmunds list:

You especially gotta love "Hot Rods to Hell"! :)

Then GM Authority enters the fray with a listing of Chevrolet's in movies and TV shows. I'm including the article since it has a good listing of TV shows with Corvettes, most of which aren't mentioned in the posts above and you might be surprised at some shows on the list (I was). Corvettes outnumber all other types of Chevs which I don't find surprising:

White 1984 C4. Johnny Carson arrives at the studio for work.

Now there’s the fella - who was not perfect by any means - that inspired me through the delivery of his monologues for finding humour while taking on the crap that the world throws at us. I do miss the humour of his writers and the unscripted outtakes. 😇 ... 👍🏻
Regis (in the vid) has had a few entertaining funny outakes too 😂

NHL Detroit 20-21 Season Home Games has a C8 behind the glass at one end ... Hey Hockey is a TV Show :Lurk5:
OK all you Corvette Hockey Fans ...
Only One NHL game being played today with the Bolts at the Wings.
There will be a treat for Corvette Fans behind the glass at one end.
Live on NBC Sports @ 3pm EST / 1pm MDT / 12 PST.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread