Aug 25, 2015
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Stingray Z51
Province
AB
IMG_1396.PNG
I know this a last minute cruise. But if any of you want to join us this Saturday May 20th. Be free to do so. Please read. Any question do not hesitate to ask.

I know this a last minute cruise. But if any of you want to join us this Saturday May 20th. Be free to do so. Please read. Any question do not hesitate to ask.

What fun this could be !!! Enjoy !!! :thumbs:

Oh nuts ! It's a long weekend and would be possible for me however the lead time has me hand cuffed :Cryin:
Please "allow us to come along with you by taking and posting a pic or two" ... would be awesome to see your Enjoyment !

:Worthlesswopics:

So is the ken turner the guy who used to be called ken07vette in the past

R other cars outside of corvettes coming

where R we at with this still deciding on whether to go or not

Jeff

So is the ken turner the guy who used to be called ken07vette in the past

R other cars outside of corvettes coming

where R we at with this still deciding on whether to go or not

Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Nope to the ken07vette guy.

As for the cruise, I'm back in the picture.
There will be a few other cars. Camaro's about 3-5. Could be about 3-5 Vettes coming. Maybe 1 Challenger.

If you are able to come, that would be awesome.

The cruise is still on people. I will be there after all. I managed to move things around at work,so all good. Sorry for any inconvenience.
So meet and leave at 9am sharp from Flying J in Sherwood Park. On Brodmour drive and Yellowhead Trail.
See you there if you are able to join.

after we get through edmonton coming from the west onto the hiway between Edmonton and Sherwood park which exit is the one for the flying J
Will chat with the wife. Jeff
If you are going east on Highway 16(Yellowhead) Take the EXIT ramp that says Brodmour and Sherwood drive. You'll see Flying J on your right hand side. This the Brodmour Drive. Once off Exit, take your first Left. You'll see Flying J (SHELL), Deny's restaurant, Tim Hortons.
I hope this helps.
If any trouble be free to Call my cell. 780-918-0306

Hey Ken I have to bow out. have so e heavy duty reno going on in the house and it keeps growing!! paint, ceiling, flooring, cabinets. funny how JUST buying a new couch could cause all this!

Have fun everyone and like Spence said post the pics and we will live it through you!

Hey Ken I have to bow out. have so e heavy duty reno going on in the house and it keeps growing!! paint, ceiling, flooring, cabinets. funny how JUST buying a new couch could cause all this!

Have fun everyone and like Spence said post the pics and we will live it through you!
M
My 2002 Camaro came with granite counter tops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.