Feb 12, 2020
Parkland County
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Grand Sport
Province
AB
Does anyone have experience with TRIFECTA on their Vette or other car? 6.2L (2014+) - trifectaperformance.com

I was looking for a tune for my sons Chevy Cruze (major gains with 5 star ratings) and saw they have a tune for the Vette and also my Wife's Denali. Not much for reviews on the latter two, so just curious if anyone has experience.

Does anyone have experience with TRIFECTA on their Vette or other car? 6.2L (2014+) - trifectaperformance.com

I was looking for a tune for my sons Chevy Cruze (major gains with 5 star ratings) and saw they have a tune for the Vette and also my Wife's Denali. Not much for reviews on the latter two, so just curious if anyone has experience.
For $450 USD, why wouldn't you just bring it to a tuner and get the car on a dyno? About the same money, and the tune will be specific for your conditions.

Reactions: Morby
For $450 USD, why wouldn't you just bring it to a tuner and get the car on a dyno? About the same money, and the tune will be specific for your conditions.
Yes, lots of options out there for sure, TC. I was just curious if anyone had experience with Trifecta, for a few reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread