R

RockyPM

Hi everyone. it’s short notice but I’m travelling through BC on Thursday heading to Nanaimo to visit my son. Staying over in Surrey tomorrow night so if there’s anyone on the way that would like a visit just PM me for my Cell number.
Travelling back to Red Deer next Monday.

Hi everyone. it’s short notice but I’m travelling through BC on Thursday heading to Nanaimo to visit my son. Staying over in Surrey tomorrow night so if there’s anyone on the way that would like a visit just PM me for my Cell number.
Travelling back to Red Deer next Monday.
We have not met; but, would love to - live in WV which is on your way to the ferry - I have met several of the other AB lads. Looks like I may be late to reply - just back from 4 day golf trip at Adams Lake. Have a safe trip!!:Cheers2:

Was a short but fun trip out to the island. Got a few days in wiht my son, some golfing and the skies cleared just for us Saturday and Sunday! I'm going to do a run next year and will plan ahead more to meet up with the likes of NASCAR03 and JCWP!

Reactions: JCWP
Was a short but fun trip out to the island. Got a few days in wiht my son, some golfing and the skies cleared just for us Saturday and Sunday! I'm going to do a run next year and will plan ahead more to meet up with the likes of NASCAR03 and JCWP!
Awesome. Glad you had a good visit with your son Rocky.:Cheers2: Look forward to meeting another AB person'.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.