Casual User
Ontario You're Celebrated
Aug 21, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2011 corvette
Province
ON
I took my 2011 corvette grand sport in to Halton transmission this morning for a transmission oil and filter change. Great experience good honest people. If you need a transmission oil change this is the place to go with you vette.
Chris is great to work with and they know vettes. Check out their web page to do some research then call Chris to discuss.
Car shifts better I had about 60.000 km on car with 11 year old oil glad I did it. Price of doing maint on theses cars.

Reactions: Corey and 12cents
I took my 2011 corvette grand sport in to Halton transmission this morning for a transmission oil and filter change. Great experience good honest people. If you need a transmission oil change this is the place to go with you vette.
Chris is great to work with and they know vettes. Check out their web page to do some research then call Chris to discuss.
Car shifts better I had about 60.000 km on car with 11 year old oil glad I did it. Price of doing maint on theses cars.
Which location did you take your car?

Halton transmission on Dundas in Mississauga. Ask for Chris. Remind him about me being there have Rocky do you change. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.