Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
I've been following our CCF web traffic this summer very closely and we're definitely being 'trafficked' quite a bit more. We broke a CCF record and received a record number of unique user visits in July (which is traditionally a low traffic month). Close to 20% of our traffic is coming from the US which is fairly surprising.

Our most popular forum is the C7 forum.
Most popular time? Monday 3pm EST followed closely by Saturday at 9am (due to mailers going out).
Average duration per visit? 7 minutes and increasing which is mighty impressive.

Lots of other stats to help you sleep.

Thanks all.

Hey nice to see traffic picking up. I've been on several forums over the years and served as admin and mod on a few, but this place has to be one of the best for friendly advice and knowledge sharing. Congrats, and Thanks to all the Admin's and moderators that keep this place a great platform for Vette owners and enthusiasts of all walks of life!

Me too! :p

But for now, what better pay could there be than knowing the happiness you bring to each and every member? :D

errrrrr.... Uh-huh.... Yup.... There is that too......
desismileys_4417.gif

Interesting to see the numbers from south of the border! thanks to you Nik and the staff as well as moderators this is the place to get my daily chuckles!

Users who are viewing this thread