wasn't there a new tracking system where dealers put customer's email in the system, and GM sends code status updates? maybe its only in USA?
Supposedly, but I have no idea about Canada. Even still it's only when they are built I think. Not at every status code, which could easily be done of course. I could have created that with my eyes closed!

Supposedly, but I have no idea about Canada. Even still it's only when they are built I think. Not at every status code, which could easily be done of course. I could have created that with my eyes closed!
I read, that you can track, right from your order number, to the dealership. This from GM Authority .

I have a 2023 C8 that is now at 2000 level since today. I talked to my dealer today and my email address is in the system.
I will update you when my car get to 3000 level. It is at that level that GM starts sending email to customers.
Wait and see...

I have a 2023 C8 that is now at 2000 level since today. I talked to my dealer today and my email address is in the system.
I will update you when my car get to 3000 level. It is at that level that GM starts sending email to customers.
Wait and see...
Seems GM can't even get that right. Some are receiving and some are not. If I was as incompetent I'd have been fired long before I actually was. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.