Jun 3, 2010
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 Coupe
Hi,
Anybody got any information about track days at Mosport for the 2012
season yet? Wanted to go last year, but could'nt make it, and I only live 10 mins away to boot which makes it worse :( On my way to and from work, used to see the cars going in the morning and see them leaving at night, real bummer.
Thanks

Hi,
Anybody got any information about track days at Mosport for the 2012
season yet? Wanted to go last year, but could'nt make it, and I only live 10 mins away to boot which makes it worse :( On my way to and from work, used to see the cars going in the morning and see them leaving at night, real bummer.
Thanks

I'm interested as well.

Hi,
I e-mailed Duncan at Pace Motorsports about DDT days, and this was his reply:

Ok guys here are our present dates for the 2012 season.

Mosport DDT

Sunday April 1st Mosport DDT $250 + Hst $45 + HST for those requiring an instructor

Sunday June 3rd.Mosport DDT $250 + HST $45 + HST for those requiring an instructor.

Mosport GP

Tuesday May 22 Mosport GP $450 + HST $50 + HST for instruction

Monday September 24 Mosport GP $450 + HST $50 + HST for instruction

Our pricing is tentative at this point.

Other Dates of interest(will be attending as a group to instruct)

June 25 & 26 Watkins Glen (full course)Phoenix CMR

July 30 & 31 Watkins Glen (full course) Phoenix CMR

Book with Joe directly at http://www.phoenixcmr.com/

There will be more to come.We are going to plan on Calabogie at least twice and probally a Tremblant date.

Is there an interest in doing a Shannonville date as Mosport is very hard to get dates this year.

Hope that helps anybody interested in going to one. Shame that track days are becoming hard to get at Mosport.

Cheers.

That's great! Thanks! I'm sure that not only me, but other members here will benefit from this info. I'll be requiring an instructor as I have never lapped Mosport or my Z06. Either way I'm pumped to do it. I just want to improve my driving skills.

I know I'm dredging up an old post, but I'd like to get some current info on what it takes to run your car at a road course ... preferably Mosport .

Is anyone planning anything for this season ?

I'm planning at least one DDT event and I'd like to hit the "big" track tgis season as well. For DDT see Manny and get your fluids flushed and replaced with Royal Purple (diff., tranny, and I believe Manny uses Motul for brakes). A fresh oil change as well as extra quarts for the track. I used stock pads and they were okay, but would let you know when the had enough...you'll smell them.:D I upgraded to Powerstop cross drilled rotors amd EBC Yellowstuff pads in the fronts and kept the stocks in the rear for now. I went with a BMW club and the instruction was top notch. I'd go with them again. I'll let you know when I hear anything. You'll love it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I'm planning at least one DDT event and I'd like to hit the "big" track tgis season as well. For DDT see Manny and get your fluids flushed and replaced with Royal Purple (diff., tranny, and I believe Manny uses Motul for brakes). A fresh oil change as well as extra quarts for the track. I used stock pads and they were okay, but would let you know when the had enough...you'll smell them.:D I upgraded to Powerstop cross drilled rotors amd EBC Yellowstuff pads in the fronts and kept the stocks in the rear for now. I went with a BMW club and the instruction was top notch. I'd go with them again. I'll let you know when I hear anything. You'll love it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Thank You . I'll be looking forward to talking more about it, and actually doing it will be even better ! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.