Jan 28, 2019
Montréal
VetteCoins
I was looking For a

I was looking for a tool kit on my new to me 2011 GS vert and can’t find one is it missing or the car doesn’t come with one

CV changed the thread title for you. Perhaps you will get a few more responses.

I know my C5 did not come with any tools but who knows on the C6 may have. Somebody here will know.

CV changed the thread title for you. Perhaps you will get a few more responses.

I know my C5 did not come with any tools but who knows on the C6 may have. Somebody here will know.

Tools are right next to the spare tire..😂

My C6 didn’t come with tools. Imagine the tool kit for a roadside corvette repair. 👍

I had a my10 gs and never had a tool kit. Whats supposed to be in this kit you speak of?

i did not found the spare tire,lol. but seriously i am used to German car and they all come with some kind of tool kit although much cheaper than 25 years ago but a least you get a tow hook, plier, screwdriver,and some cheap plier.

i did not found the spare tire,lol. but seriously i am used to German car and they all come with some kind of tool kit although much cheaper than 25 years ago but a least you get a tow hook, plier, screwdriver,and some cheap plier.

There is a spot for a tow loop in the styrofoam battery cover... unfortunately you have to buy the tow loop separately. It will screw right into any corvette front or back. Except the 14 model has no receiver in the front. Has to be added.
In the left hand side opposite to your battery you have a nice storage bin that most of us carry an air compressor and tire plug kit in. There is room for more tools or “stuff” so you do have a good secured spot to make up a tool kit if you so choose. 👍

There is a spot for a tow loop in the styrofoam battery cover... unfortunately you have to buy the tow loop separately. It will screw right into any corvette front or back. Except the 14 model has no receiver in the front. Has to be added.
In the left hand side opposite to your battery you have a nice storage bin that most of us carry an air compressor and tire plug kit in. There is room for more tools or “stuff” so you do have a good secured spot to make up a tool kit if you so choose. 👍

ddgermann what do you mean by tow loop

ddgermann what do you mean by tow loop

kt-18198.jpg

Looks like a piercing for the Corvette grille.

The GS verts di not have the battery in the trunk like the coups, I did not get a tool kit on my 2010 as well.

My 2017 GS Vert does have the battery in the trunk

Quick ... let's get the niche locked up on this
before someone else grabs the win-fall idea ...
"Corvette Piercings" brought to you by "the Corvette Pickers" :Smuggrin:

My C6 had the battery under the hood as well. Passenger side. No tool kit. Just me, but a tire repair plug kit, a mini air compressor, and the fuel tank funnel thingy are the only tools I carry... and duct tape. You can fix anything with duct tape.

My C6 had the battery under the hood as well. Passenger side. No tool kit. Just me, but a tire repair plug kit, a mini air compressor, and the fuel tank funnel thingy are the only tools I carry... and duct tape. You can fix anything with duct tape.

Ya I was mistaken as my C6 was a Z06. I actually have only owned Z06s so yes... not experienced with any other models. 😀

would that be considered a nose, or nipple piercing?

would that be considered a nose, or nipple piercing?
I am thinking a lip piercing. LOL

I'm not pouting... that's just my 2 pound piercing dragging my lip down... Talk about a chronic drool problem... :rofl:

I don’t think I’ll be installing any nipple rings on my corvette.
It’s supposed to be a track accessory but driving around with that is not my thing.

I am thinking a lip piercing. LOL

would that be considered a nose, or piercing?
Well I just need to know which one is it...... gotta know how much pain I will feel when I self insert!:sexynurse::Spitoutdummy:

frt hook.jpg

I don’t think I’ll be installing any nipple rings on my corvette.
It’s supposed to be a track accessory but driving around with that is not my thing.

What if it were black?

1549492102868.png

What if it were black?

1549492102868.png

Not even if it was carbon fibre. Well....nope 😂

Doubt if you will ever find it!

For driving on toll roads.

what is a toll kit?

One of the moderators upgraded this string to "TOOL KIT"

One of the moderators upgraded this string to "TOOL KIT"

Done. Thks for the nudge Richard. :thumbs:

Is this a duplicate thread? Thought I had already done that. Memory is bad.

Is this a duplicate thread? Thought I had already done that. Memory is bad.
Yup good catch Murray. We prolly should merge them.... You want?

Yup good catch Murray. We prolly should merge them.... You want?
Same originator, same day. Just one was toll instead if tool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.