Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
To busy right now to import them individually right here (sorry), but they show the clearest ever shot of the actual front grille fins, the headlight’s upper sloping upward LED strip, and also the tail lights, so to see them now.

Love the ratty old license plate on the "what-not" car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann and Zora
Love the ratty old license plate on the "what-not" car 😂

View attachment 24412
View attachment 24413

Looks to me like the license plate is hydraulic and activated by engine temperature to open and allow flow through heat dissipation... Either that or it flips up to deny recognition by law enforcement chase cars.... hmmmmm.... maybe another GM patent application coming up.....?

Looks to me like the license plate is hydraulic and activated by engine temperature to open and allow flow through heat dissipation... Either that or it flips up to deny recognition by law enforcement chase cars.... hmmmmm.... maybe another GM patent application coming up.....?
......I think you may right Rruuff, a temp compensator similar to the thermostatically controlled shutters on my '74 Louisville...:Smuggrin:...

Good one AxeZ06. A little birdie whispered that when we get the Z06 version, it’s rear fascia would be different. I had assumed (based on nothing) that the Z06’s would be containing active aero. I do like your idea for lots of reasons. Maybe having both changes?

I have heard, a second time, that Maximum Bob’s comment that the ME costs “a little more than the the comparable version of the C7” (slight paraphrasing on my part), might not apply to the Z06, in that the Z06 version would have a lot more content upgrades than the entry ME, be closer to $95K or $120K (U.S.) to start. Again, however, that is so far from being confirmed — but interestingly two different birdies have whispered that to me at different times. Has GM even made final Z06 content decisions?

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread