Shipped 4 weeks ago to the day. No idea where it is. Workbench ETA is the 22nd June. Was advised by my source that its usually 3-15 days late.
Bummer since the weather forecast is great. I hope it arrives end of next week.
From what I've seen that destination date is usually correct. No guarantee, just what I've seen.

Shipped 4 weeks ago to the day. No idea where it is. Workbench ETA is the 22nd June. Was advised by my source that its usually 3-15 days late.
Mine was built March 25 and arrived in Kelowna on May 18. Also had difficulty getting info on its whereabouts.

Hey, that's crazy. My car was built on the 20th. Arrived in Toledo on the 26th, Departed June 5th. As of the latest update it just crossed into BC this morning, should be arriving to Annacis by tomorrow evening. My dealer has been giving me updates and where abouts every morning through the process. Hope your ride is in the same rail car as mine.

Hey, that's crazy. My car was built on the 20th. Arrived in Toledo on the 26th, Departed June 5th. As of the latest update it just crossed into BC this morning, should be arriving to Annacis by tomorrow evening. My dealer has been giving me updates and where abouts every morning through the process. Hope your ride is in the same rail car as mine.
Sounds like a good possibility :Hurray:. Mine was built May 17th #13854.
Nice that your dealer is tracking it for you.
Is your dealer in the lower mainland ?
Hope to see you on the road if so.

Maximus
Congrats on getting your C8.
Hoping many sunny driving days 4 u
Go Habs :canada:

Sounds like a good possibility :Hurray:. Mine was built May 17th #13854.
Nice that your dealer is tracking it for you.
Is your dealer in the lower mainland ?
Hope to see you on the road if so.

Maximus
Congrats on getting your C8.
Hoping many sunny driving days 4 u
Go Habs :canada:
I'm at 14300. Lowermainland, Barnes in SouthSurrey. How about you?

I'm at 14300. Lowermainland, Barnes in SouthSurrey. How about you?
I am with Dueck Downtown.
Keep us posted when it shows up at your dealer since mine should arrive same day.
Hope to see you on the road or at a meet some day.
Z51 Red Mist Coupe with either Black or Silver Tridents.

My car was build on July 20th was shipped to Toledo on July 26 and has been sitting there since (16+ days)... original estimated date of arrival at dealership in Montreal was August 4. Car never arrived, since then date has been constantly shifting, last Friday it was Aug 20, today it’s Aug 24...
I spoke with my dealer today and he told me car seems to be stuck in Toledo and he’s not sure when it will get on train... could push till September

Worst part is I sold my car at the end of July expecting my C8 few days later...

Anyone aware of typical wait time in Toledo? Worst case scenario?

My car was build on July 20th was shipped to Toledo on July 26 and has been sitting there since (16+ days)... original estimated date of arrival at dealership in Montreal was August 4. Car never arrived, since then date has been constantly shifting, last Friday it was Aug 20, today it’s Aug 24...
I spoke with my dealer today and he told me car seems to be stuck in Toledo and he’s not sure when it will get on train... could push till September

Worst part is I sold my car at the end of July expecting my C8 few days later...

My car was built on July 20th as well, arrived at dealer in Ontario yesterday Aug 11.

My car built July 20 and arrived at Ontario dealer Aug ll.

Reactions: Hossel19
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread