Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I just wanted to say "THANKS!" to Manny for the great job he did witht the tranny and diff fluid flush! My Z06 drives like it's new! She's one step closer to being ready for DDT at Mosport. Very happy...again. I'm sure he'll be seeing me, and my money very shortly.:D

I just wanted to say "THANKS!" to Manny for the great job he did witht the tranny and diff fluid flush! My Z06 drives like it's new! She's one step closer to being ready for DDT at Mosport. Very happy...again. I'm sure he'll be seeing me, and my money very shortly.:D

Nice to meet you today at Manny's -- Will try for June at Mosport. I think you said June 2nd. Yours is the black Z06 right.

Manny did a great job on my tranny cooler too today. He one sick sob so he deserves a pat on the back for going the extra for us.

Colin.

Nice to meet you today at Manny's -- Will try for June at Mosport. I think you said June 2nd. Yours is the black Z06 right.

Manny did a great job on my tranny cooler too today. He one sick sob so he deserves a pat on the back for going the extra for us.

Colin.
It was nice to meet you today as well. Too bad that I couldn't stick around longer. Stupid home renovations.:swear: The track day is Sunday, June 3rd. I'm sure it'll be a humbling experience, but I just want to be a better driver and learn how to drive my car better. Hope to see you there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.