Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
554304545_1819176.gif

Well it's Christmas Eve Day and I'm sure lots of you will either be going to be with family and friends, or them coming to spend some of the Christmas holidays with you. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and wishes for a great year ahead. May your stockings (and bellies) be full, and every present under the tree bring you smiles.
Merry Christmas to all.

Eric

Merry Christmas to one and all. May the blessings of the season be upon yourselves and your families, including our little CCF family here
Please have a thought for those that work through the holidays, all of our first responders and those who work in the hospitals.

Enjoy and stay safe through this joyful season.
Fred

Merry Christmas to one and all. May the blessings of the season be upon yourselves and your families, including our little CCF family here
Please have a thought for those that work through the holidays, all of our first responders and those who work in the hospitals.

Enjoy and stay safe through this joyful season.
Fred
My family really appreciates your post as my wife is a nurse, my daughter is a nurse, my son is a paramedic and his fiancé is a nurse as well. They really give it their all so others may feel better. Merry Xmas to you and yours and everyone on the forum !!

View attachment 34380

Well it's Christmas Eve Day and I'm sure lots of you will either be going to be with family and friends, or them coming to spend some of the Christmas holidays with you. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and wishes for a great year ahead. May your stockings (and bellies) be full, and every present under the tree bring you smiles.
Merry Christmas to all.

Eric
Thanks Eric: Back at you. Great cartoon you produced - a C5, Santa and a women - super!!:Cheers2:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.