Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe with this nightmare of a virus attacking us, but we will prevail. Anyway I have a question regarding the expired sticker on my vette. Doug Ford had extended the time for us to get our sticker if it is due now. Does this mean i can drive the vette until things change with my old sticker?

Oh well with the gas down here at 65 cents a litre, lots of cheap fuel but with no where to go LOL, or just keep driving and do not stop?
I topped up my wife's SUV the other day and it cost less than filling up my Harley last year with premium . LOL.

I ordered my wife’s sticker online almost 2 weeks ago and printed the proof of purchase in case I get pulled over. I was going to do the same for the corvette but heard the online site is shut down. The insurance starts April 1 and if it is driving weather I will still take it out as I heard they are overlooking it. My questionable one is my 69 Camaro. I pulled the motor 4 years ago with the intention of cleaning it up and putting it right back! Well I finished it last fall and was going to start driving it now. I kept insurance on it but the last sticker was 4 years ago. I doubt they will turn a blind eye to that.

Not sure what Ontario rules are like but I neglected renewing registration on my 07 Sierra hunting and fishing truck one year when we weren't using it here in AB. After a year, they had no problem renewing the sticker as long as the insurance was current.

Finally got through to Service Ontario online and renewed my sticker, and photo copied the receipt until the sticker gets here, when and if it does.
I thought the cops were ignoring outdated stickers as long as you have insurance on the car. Just what I heard.Believe it or not some people don't have computers to get a sticker online. If you don't just call Doug Ford and tell him you are a student and you need a computer and he will hook you up. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
“Hello, Doug Ford here. No problem, I am here to help students. Please just use the technology that is available on the device that you are using to call me.” 😂

it is actually very difficult for students to get through an education without technology ... let alone applying for entrance and e-signing of agreements. Actually getting through some of it right now for this coming September 🙏🏻
As long as you are in grade school it doesn't matter. I asked my grandson last year about how he is doing in school/ Think he is in grade 6. So I asked him if he would pass the grade? He looked at me like I had two heads. Said what do you mean pass? No one fails any more. Guess they just get pushed on. Damn the best two years of my life were in grade 8. :rofl:

As long as you are in grade school it doesn't matter. I asked my grandson last year about how he is doing in school/ Think he is in grade 6. So I asked him if he would pass the grade? He looked at me like I had two heads. Said what do you mean pass? No one fails any more. Guess they just get pushed on. Damn the best two years of my life were in grade 8. :rofl:

Two years? You were one of those damn smart kids... Ok...now time to revise an old funny...

A young man from Woodstock came home from his first day in Grade 2 and said to his dad that they had math today and I knew my times table right up to 6 times.. and the other kids only knew up to 3 times... His dad said, "that's because you're from Woodstock son"... The next day he came home and said to his dad that they had spelling and he had almost all his words right...much better than the rest of the kids... His dad said "that's because you're from Woodstock son".... The next day he came home and said to his dad that they had Gym today and he noticed in the shower that his penis was much larger than all the other kids... He said "Is that because I'm from Woodstock dad"?... Dad said "No son... that's because you're 18"....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.