AxeZ06

Power User
Sep 2, 2018
Hamilton
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06 Z07 3LZ
Last weeked things got out of hand.
Fights. Intentional crashing. Completely off the rails.
Then there's this poor C7, not going anywhere soon.

Screenshot_20200521-100007.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-100007.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-095349.jpg

Wasn't yours, I hope.

I'd be in it going out in a blaze of glory if that were mine.

Seems the chap had his meth reservoir pretty close to his brakes. Subsequently cooked his brakes, meth reservoir ruptured, pics above. I guess he was running a bit too pure. Sad but an important lesson for many running meth.

Can someone post info about what happened? I tried to find out more but couldn't see anything. The only thing I saw on the TMP Facebook page was this:

Toronto Motorsports Park
2 hrs ·
We are now running a zero tolerance policy. Break the rules you are done for the day. All open lapping will now be capped at 45 so pre register if available or show up early. SOCIAL DISTANCING IN EFFECT! EXACT CASH ONLY! MASKS REQUIRED OUTSIDE YOUR PIT AREA! SANITIZE YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING ANY DOORS! 1 DRIVER AND 4 CREW MAX!

Thanks Nik. I don't belong to Facebook but I was able to open/view the videos so thanks again. Hopefully they'll turn down the temperature and everyone using the track will follow the rules w/o any more fighting. Seeing that certainly takes the fun out of the sport. Getting back to the C7, at least the driver was able to bail before burning up with his car.

TMP run lapping events have been known for being a mess, but this one takes the cake. Hopefully it drives some change on how they treat the organization of these events.

True enough. I've generally avoided most because of very lax rules though I loved the winter events. Seems like they're promising a zero tolerance policy. What they need are more marshalls.

Waaaaooooowww... This was much worse than I thought. The below facebook posts chronicles the actual carnage. Looked like GTA 5 and Need for Speed special. TMP needs to get their act together, these kids could've been injured or worse here.

How did these guys not get thrown out?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.