Welcome to the forum, you'll find it full of good info.

Tires depend a lot on your wallet and what kind of driving you do. Some tires can be quite noisy, others not so good for traction.
I put a set of Hankooks on a few years ago. In part I based my choice on reviews from 1010Tire and The Tire Rack on line.
Comments indicated the Hankooks were good in various conditions and were fairly quiet and, that they are. for a budget tire. You should be able to find a lot of info on any brand.

Welcome to the forum, you'll find it full of good info.

Tires depend a lot on your wallet and what kind of driving you do. Some tires can be quite noisy, others not so good for traction.
I put a set of Hankooks on a few years ago. In part I based my choice on reviews from 1010Tire and The Tire Rack on line.
Comments indicated the Hankooks were good in various conditions and were fairly quiet and, that they are. for a budget tire. You should be able to find a lot of info on any brand.
Thanks for the info

I have read on other threads that Nitto's are good for about 15,000km at best. The guy said they were solid in the rain and as a daily driver which is what he used them mostly for. He had two rear Nitto 555r

Hope that helps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.