So what’s your driving style? Do you track your car, autocross? Want run flats or get away from those? There are many brands each with their own pros and pricing.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I ditched the GoodYear F1 Supercar tires when they were 1 year old and 11K miles.
I purchased non runflats since then, even though the car is for road trips most of the time.
I had 3 previous sets of Firestone Indy 500's but changed to Michelin PS 4S when the Indy 500's changed to the new tread design.
The Firestone (old tread design) were an awesome tire in both dry and wet conditions, and had a quiet smooth ride. There isn't one longish road trip in the 60K miles of them with this C6, that we haven't hit rain on any of them. It's great to have a tire that will bead water away from the wide tread grooves.
The Michelin 4S is as good in wet conditions as the Indy 500's were. They are rated the top tire in most of the categories based on reviews from tire rack, which is an excellent site to compare tires

Good luck
michelin.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 on my vette, focus rs and brothers vette, great tire for the money, if its colder that 10c your in trouble though.

So what’s your driving style? Do you track your car, autocross? Want run flats or get away from those? There are many brands each with their own pros and pricing.
Mostly Garage queen certainly don't drive as often as I would like work gets in the way LOL 2010 Vette currently has 20,000 K Goodyear tires cupping .......... thinking of Michelin Sport ??????????

Just replaced my Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires on Grand Sport after 75000 km and they still had decent tread left. The original Goodyears lasted 20000 km . Very happy with the Bridgestones have tracked them drag raced them and I don't baby them. In my opinion the best value on the market and they work pretty good below 10c.

Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.