There are pros/cons to the style of tire but many like to replace the run-flats with regular tires due to the higher cost and noise of run-flats. Here's a YouTube video you may find helpful, although there are others:

There are already other postings on these Forums about this topic, you may find helpful:

For the type of regular tire, I'm a fan of the Michelin Pilot Sport which has a good speed rating, but I've never tried it on a Corvette. You'll see the Forum posting first referenced above has some who favour the Michelin Pilot Sport. Best to keep asking around, talk to a reputable tire shop (preferably the owner or a long-term and knowledgeable employee) about what's best for your particular Corvette, talk to the head shop mechanic at a Chev dealer who sells lots of Corvettes, and hopefully someone on these Forums who's done this swap recently, will respond to your posting to give you the most up-to-date info on the best regular tire replacement. And don't forget to stock your car with a portable air compressor and something to fix a regular tire when it goes flat. Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
There are pros/cons to the style of tire but many like to replace the run-flats with regular tires due to the higher cost and noise of run-flats. Here's a YouTube video you may find helpful, although there are others:

There are already other postings on these Forums about this topic, you may find helpful:

For the type of regular tire, I'm a fan of the Michelin Pilot Sport which has a good speed rating, but I've never tried it on a Corvette. You'll see the Forum posting first referenced above has some who favour the Michelin Pilot Sport. Best to keep asking around, talk to a reputable tire shop (preferably the owner or a long-term and knowledgeable employee) about what's best for your particular Corvette, talk to the head shop mechanic at a Chev dealer who sells lots of Corvettes, and hopefully someone on these Forums who's done this swap recently, will respond to your posting to give you the most up-to-date info on the best regular tire replacement. And don't forget to stock your car with a portable air compressor and something to fix a regular tire when it goes flat. Good luck!

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.