FNIGUY

Casual User
Aug 8, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2019 C7 Stingray
I'm thinking of changing the tires on my 2019 Stingray to a non-summer only tire to try and expand my driving season. Does anyone have recommendations? I'm located in southern Ontario near Brantford. Does anyone have a tire dealer they can recommend?

I have not tried them on for size yet but will be considering Michelin AS3+ZP (zero pressure - run flat)
or the non-runflat AS3+. I found 1010tire, costco, etc has them reasonably priced - but for supply only (and then corvette dealer mount).
Or take your pricing to a Dealership and see if they will match the supply cost and then pay them for
mounting, balancing and a wheel alignment with "street-driving" adjustments (as mentioned on other threads).
Just a start and see how your gut feels about them.
Let us know how/where & what you end up doing :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: FNIGUY
Mounting low-profile tires is pretty easily messed up. Don't have a recommendation for you, but suggest taking a really good look at your wheels before and after. If you get rid of your factory tires let me know. I like the factory Michelin's and will be looking to buy some (or equivalent) in the next couple months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.