Hi All.
Capture.JPG
What size are they? I found quite a few at 1010 tires, i usually buy there for my other car . Type in the vehicle and hopefully they have your size. But they look like $$$

Reactions: nascar03
Hi All. View attachment 97068What size are they? I found quite a few at 1010 tires, i usually buy there for my other car . Type in the vehicle and hopefully they have your size. But they look like $$$

Thanks for that,
I did check Cdn online sellers but did not find any in stock options,
I may have missed 1010.
I would consider the Toyos or Conti.

Thanks for that,
I did check Cdn online sellers but did not find any in stock options,
I may have missed 1010.
I would consider the Toyos or Conti.

I ended up ordering Michelin Pilot Sport 4S FROM 1010, Saved about $500.
Those are what I wanted but could not get locally.
The PS2 will be hard to get moving forward and the 4S should be around for a while..

Thanks again for the recommendation,

Did you try Costco, they will probably have to order them in. I have always bought my Michelins there.

Costco does sell Michelin at a good price. Their install costs are reasonable as well HOWEVER I've spent a half-day there waiting for their servicing/install since it's first come/served and they're usually ++ busy. So now if I purchase their tires, I'll buy only the tires and go elsewhere for install work. Something to consider.

Thanx for the input, tires are ordered and happy with the situation, well, as long as delivery is good as the ordering process.
added 4 for the brides car as well

One more note.

The Michelin 4s is miles ahead of the ps2 for a daily driver.
The car with the PS2 was like a race car with headlights. Noisy, stiff and relatively rough ride.
The 4s are smooth, quiet and really make the car much more enjoyable to drive. Great grip as well.
Just need to get a CAA membership now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.