Oct 19, 2014
LaSalle
VetteCoins
Car
1992 LT1 Convertible
The Goodyears on my '92 convertible are still in great shape however, they will be eight years old in the spring.
Does anyone have any experience with Cooper Zeon RS3-G1? They are a three season tire which is more suitable to my winter-stored baby.

I just bought my 1989 C4 convertible on August 11, and it came with brand new summer tires: Firestone Firehawk Indy 500. I am very happy with them and their wet and dry performance (although they won't get much experience in wet conditions) No need for three or four season features for my driving, and probably for most Corvette owners in Ontario.

Attachments

• corvette in driveway Aug 12 2021 (3).JPG
    corvette in driveway Aug 12 2021 (3).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • corvette in driveway Aug 12 2021 (7).JPG
    corvette in driveway Aug 12 2021 (7).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: dannyboy
Check out Blackcircles.ca for BF Goodrich tires. Great guys to work with and very reasonable.
I agree that BlackCircles is a great source for tires. I used them to buy new Michelin Pilot sport A/S tires to replace the run-flats on my BMW Z4 roadster. They shipped them to an installer of my choice near my home, and all went smoothly and at qood pricing too.

Reactions: dannyboy
Man, what sizes are y'all running? I think I scored the last set of stock size BFGoodrich they make, so I'll need to keep it in mind for a year or two down the road

@dannyboy did you end up going with the Cooper Zeons? If so how do you like them?

Also unable to find any 255/50R16 BFGooderich Sport Comp-2s in stock, so looking at 245/50R16 Cooper Zeons. I would really like to stick with the factory size, but seems the choice may no longer exist unless you go for race tires.

I ended up buying Nitto 555 S2 since the supplier couldn't commit to a dependable delivery date.
They are mounted and ready to bolted onto the car (in March).
I can't wait to drive 'em!

Reactions: JJTL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.