Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Summer is finally here. I was thinking of firing up the Thursday night meets again but instead of every Thursday, just making it the first and third Thursday of the month.

Start time would be 7:30ish. I'm not planning on being out tonight but may drive down 8th.

First official gathering would then be the 18th of June. Anyone planning on coming out this summer?

Riley

We'll start with the Golder Building - 1721 8 St E, Saskatoon which is just across the street from the DQ on 8th.

As for the time Grundy, 8 is just fine. I don't want people to feel pressured about being there right on time. This is supposed to be informal and just getting out to enjoy the evening/other cars.

It would be great to have you out to a meet again Fitzy. Maybe you can drag Brent with the 67 Camaro out as well. The plan is to have the meets through the summer so if you miss June, July and August should work well.

Well nuts. Sounds pretty good for a turnout so far with the PM's but it sounds like the weather isn't going to cooperate. May have to postpone this one. I'll keep everyone updated.

Well, Steve was bugging me in a PM about getting the pictures up so here you go!
The meet was actually pretty good despite the cool cloudy weather.

Here is Steve's Twin Turbo Beast! The fun part was when Steve drove by and blipped the throttle and not 10 seconds later, there were 3 cop cars coming up behind him! However, the cops were off to another call but we still think Steve was able to lose them by a casual U-turn in the U-turn lane. :D

IMG_4821.JPG

Ignore the slightly raised valve cover. Steve promptly put it back into position after I snapped this photo. :D

IMG_4822.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

We has the beautifully build 2003 Z06 along as well. This car sounds so great I wish I would have gotten a vid of it taking off.

IMG_4820.JPG

Thank you to Steve's friend for blocking my cloudy headlights. It was almost suggested that I turn my car around to save us from the embarrassment of people having to look at them.:D

IMG_4826.JPG

Love the Spoiler.

IMG_4828.JPG

Then a few of our original members showed up. It was fantastic getting a chance to catch up and chat.

IMG_4829.JPG

IMG_4831.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayne
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.