Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
1563678114787.png

For some reason,I find the black spoiler makes the back end a little nicer. Body coloured doesn’t do the car any favours. JMO.
I tend to agree with you Mickey. I would order with black spoiler - nice with other black accents including the black wheels.

I tend to agree with you Mickey. I would order with black spoiler - nice with other black accents including the black wheels.

To me the black wheels lose the detail of the wheels and wash out the tires and wheels - just me - no flame intended. Interesting that Chrome option seems to be gone.

Must say, those cars do look great, love the way it sits. That 'camouflaged' car they had put out did not do it justice at all.
Its a nice problem to be faced with those difficult colour combo decisions! For what its worth, both those colours are gorgeous, I agree with Mikey a black spoiler is a must, and I agree with C Seven the black takes away from the wheel.
Looking forward to seeing and hearing one on the road!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Thank fellas: still going with minimum spokes & black wheels. I'd love the same wheels I have on C7 - $2500.00 option: chrome with black spokes - center wheel caps black with red CV insignia - maybe I can get something similar??

Attachments

• Jim parkins Vette side .jpg
    Jim parkins Vette side .jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 44
Thank fellas: still going with minimum spokes & black wheels. I'd love the same wheels I have on C7 - $2500.00 option: chrome with black spokes - center wheel caps black with red CV insignia - maybe I can get something similar??
I just wish I were in a better state of affairs. I’d take your Vert tomorrow morning. As much as you’ll like your new one,I’m going to miss seeing this one 😉

The bronze colour looks quite interesting. Love to see how it looks in real life ... with black wheels and black spoiler of course. Maybe tan or brown interior to go.

I just wish I were in a better state of affairs. I’d take your Vert tomorrow morning. As much as you’ll like your new one,I’m going to miss seeing this one 😉
Thanks very much. I must say I love this car. If I don't order the new one for some reason (wife!!!!) I could be quite happy with it :happy:

I’m overall impressed with the car and the new colour combinations both in and out. Especially the inside with the 3 seat choices.
I’m excited to see the upcoming cars with the carbon fibre wheels, wing and full aero and exterior trim offered.
Of course this would all be attracted to a black car. Vert or hard top?... that’s the only thing I’m not sure of if I was able to get a Z06 or ZR1 version.

Looking forward to seeing a done up Z51 in person. Expect they will keep the Z06 well under wraps until later in 2021.

I’m overall impressed with the car and the new colour combinations both in and out. Especially the inside with the 3 seat choices.
I’m excited to see the upcoming cars with the carbon fibre wheels, wing and full aero and exterior trim offered.
Of course this would all be attracted to a black car. Vert or hard top?... that’s the only thing I’m not sure of if I was able to get a Z06 or ZR1 version.

Looking forward to seeing a done up Z51 in person. Expect they will keep the Z06 well under wraps until later in 2021.
CF wheels $10K or so - no value to me. Unless it is a racing machine a waste of money for me at least. I personally don't want too much bling - will certainly order Z51 pkg as I like what you get including the spoiler.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
CF wheels $10K or so - no value to me. Unless it is a racing machine a waste of money for me at least. I personally don't want too much bling - will certainly order Z51 pkg as I like what you get including the spoiler.

Funny... that is how I feel about the DCT. No value to me.
It is very good there are so many choices available now to please everyones preferences. Corvettes can have so many different looks right from the factory which is great.
The carbon fibre wheels will be more like 20k in CAD. Them things are so expensive. Wow.

Funny... that is how I feel about the DCT. No value to me.
It is very good there are so many choices available now to please everyones preferences. Corvettes can have so many different looks right from the factory which is great.
The carbon fibre wheels will be more like 20k in CAD. Them things are so expensive. Wow.
You will have to drive the new C8 and see just how amazing the shifting will be - LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.