BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
These 2 bozos must be either hunkered down somewhere or dead by their own hands maybe?

Last seen in Gillam Manitoba where there’s only 2 roads and 9 helicopters with FLIR capability (forward looking infrared radar) searching for em. Where are these two going to go? Can’t be too much longer before they tire out.

4784D206-EADD-4BFD-8130-DD7F73F20907.jpeg

Unfortunately this one sounds like a no brainer. Their pics have been splashed all over the news... Like Murray said, they have nothing to lose now. Hopefully they get caught or shot before they take anything away from some other innocent person....Just a matter of time.

Last edited:
I also feel for their families and the victims. Nothing worse for a parent than wondering how they failed and led to this mess. I'm VERY thankful that our kids turned out to be awesome.

I also feel for their families and the victims. Nothing worse for a parent than wondering how they failed and led to this mess. I'm VERY thankful that our kids turned out to be awesome.

I saw one of the kid's dad interviewed. Whole situation is very sad.
A Peterborough cop shot and killed a kid (today or yesterday) who was on the run from Hamilton.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I see the girl who pushed the 64 yr old senior off the dock onto the Calgary LRT tracks last year got sentenced today too.... 41 months for making someone an instant paraplegic....

• Angry
Reactions: BDK
I see the girl who pushed the 64 yr old senior off the dock onto the Calgary LRT tracks last year got sentenced today too.... 41 months for making someone an instant paraplegic....
Pretty sad sentence for basically ending someone’s everyday way of living. Kinda like this prize here that just won’t go away. You’ll remember this from 10 years ago. This one seems to make an appearance in the news quite often.

I saw one of the kid's dad interviewed. Whole situation is very sad.
A Peterborough cop shot and killed a kid (today or yesterday) who was on the run from Hamilton.

Agreed. It is very sad. It is difficult to understand what is going through these peoples brains that causes these actions. I guess a rational person will never understand the whys of a violent irrational act, especially taking the lives of innocent strangers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.