May 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C4 1994
Province
ON
I installed JW SPEAKER led projector style headlamp into my Harley Davidson and wow...
Found ou new Harleys come with them and they are called Daymakers made by yes JW Speaker..so could this be my solution for my C4..yes..with a mod to the fog lamp relay voila/..

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2319866160.jpg
    iOS Image - 2319866160.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 103
  • iOS Image - 3639171224.jpg
    iOS Image - 3639171224.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 89
I installed JW SPEAKER led projector style headlamp into my Harley Davidson and wow...
Found ou new Harleys come with them and they are called Daymakers made by yes JW Speaker..so could this be my solution for my C4..yes..with a mod to the fog lamp relay voila/..

8900 Evolution 2 Black bezel ..a simple plug and play ...and I am pleased with the looks ,visibility and color temp

8900 Evolution 2 Black bezel ..a simple plug and play ...and I am pleased with the looks ,visibility and color temp

No adjustment was necessary if you originals are aimed properly

Reactions: Rubano87
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread