BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Just shy of a month now and I’m enjoying the company of a new GF. What’s even better is that she is a bonafide car girl and knows her stuff a little more than a lot of females. Maybe a few of us too !

The only drawback is that all her life she has been a Shelby Mustang girl. Well,after a few rides in the C6,she’s developed a liking for both the Corvette and the Camaro. Even before I met her she was considering a Shelby GT 500. She did her homework on it over a period of time and almost pulled the trigger on one in Edmonton a couple of years ago. As she says,something told her not too.

Today while looking at new GS’s,we stumbled onto these 2 cars. Well,the wheels started turning and this is what she’s considering here in Calgary. There’s also another car she likes and that’s 3 hrs up the highway so with that, Next week we have a trip north to look at @frankmp s Immaculate GS in Edmonton.

I’m not sure what to say really. I was speechless when she said “What do I think of these?” Couldn’t form the words. On the advice of a close friend though it’s best to sit back and not interfere. It kinda goes without saying,I’d be pretty impressed which ever way she goes.

F0757229-64AB-47C6-8F98-4FA1BB61246E.jpeg
67C92FDD-F33B-4354-BEE3-9FC7E814D767.jpeg
09D7EADA-32C8-41C1-B9CC-1C996D02C687.jpeg
C944F115-5BE9-4C86-9727-01642C233F19.jpeg
9012FD84-E7A3-4427-B58A-3B709E41E8ED.jpeg
7F5C62BC-F069-4F9B-8EC8-6451E3D67848.jpeg

Wow both very beautiful cars. That Blue looks great on the convertible Camaro. And I’ve seen Franks car both in his garage and at NG. It’s a beauty too.
The back seat of the Camaro will hold a medium sized dog and a beer cooler so I think there is actually more room in Franks GS. But maybe not so comfortable for the dog. 😂
We’ll get Yorkies Derek !! 😉

I had a Camaro rental car on one of my trips to our house in Arizona and hated it. It felt VERY claustrophobic inside, much more so than my Corvette. Many magazines reported that the Grand Sport was the best "all around" Corvette ever. I believed them, bought one and agree wholeheartedly.

Reactions: LE BARON
Myself,I think she’s leaning towards the GS. After we look at Franks old one,I think one or the other could be the one.

She’s pretty short at 5’1” and the dash of the Camaro is fairly obtrusive for her she found. Granted she didn’t really play with the 8 way power seat either so the lift feature would grant a little more height.

Funny thing though,in the GS she has the seat so far forward if she bought it,she could carry 3 sets of golf clubs !! Another set behind her seat 😂 Sorry,pics weren’t allowed. 😉

There is a nice 2016 (I think it was a 16) SS at Davies in Airdrie. My wife and I drove it a couple of weeks ago. An auto, convertible, in grey paint. Low klms.
That could be the place to go for her to drive one. Nothing wrong with a Grey Vert to try out. Top up and top down. Thanks Al.

She sounds like a keeper Mike. Growing up I was a mustang & corvette guy - still really like the new mustang and the new GT 500 is going to be an amazing car IMHO. I guess she is looking for a summer car only with the winters you have in AB - so, go corvette - GS would be an awesome choice. Hey man, while I am at it: you seem to go through GFs more often than cars - LOL.:WillyNilly:

She sounds like a keeper Mike.

Hey man, while I am at it: you seem to go through GFs more often than cars - LOL.:WillyNilly:
Yeah she’s a pretty cool chick. Hell of a cook too. She’s keen on your ride as well. I’m certainly happy we have similar tastes in car colours too.

I would be hard pressed to call the last one GF material looking back to be honest. That was an itch that needed scratching,on both sides. No J. I’m in a happy place right now.

Yeah she’s a pretty cool chick. Hell of a cook too. She’s keen on your ride as well. I’m certainly happy we have similar tastes in car colours too.

I would be hard pressed to call the last one GF material looking back to be honest. That was an itch that needed scratching,on both sides. No J. I’m in a happy place right now.
Awesome man! That was my sad attempt at humour with a touch of sarcasm : a car girl and a good cook - does not leave much else :happy: for you!!

Myself,I think she’s leaning towards the GS. After we look at Franks old one,I think one or the other could be the one.

She’s pretty short at 5’1” and the dash of the Camaro is fairly obtrusive for her she found. Granted she didn’t really play with the 8 way power seat either so the lift feature would grant a little more height.

Funny thing though,in the GS she has the seat so far forward if she bought it,she could carry 3 sets of golf clubs !! Another set behind her seat 😂 Sorry,pics weren’t allowed. 😉
What does she need three sets for? Hope she doesn't have another boyfriend. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.