BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Guys,I had requested Nik earlier to lock the other thread as it's become about the art. My bad. I sort of felt today that I'm disrespecting the purpose of posting the vid by adding a pic of our......Mayor. Mr Kennedy deserves more respect from me than to post a pic of a buffoon below. I had friends who were in the search party for a week. More on that later.

I'll have a part 2 on this in a couple of weeks. I want to go a couple of kms south of the LLM sign and show the col and the valley he intended to come over and through.

The sad story of Kevin Kennedy.

Reactions: ddgermann
Mike, as I mentioned in the other post I enjoy reading about Death Valley, a beautiful desolate spot. You just cannot be prepared enough for these places but it sounds like Mr. Kennedy knew what he was doing. There was a woman with two children who took her rental car to a remote spot in DV and got stuck in soft sand. No water no food. They did not survive.

A park ranger who found the victims managed to get the car unstuck by placing the floor mats under the tires and driving it out. People panic when things go wrong and that panic seems to lead to tragic consequences.

Another possibility is Kennedy found the Lost Lemon Mine and is relaxing on the French Riviera.:D

Look forward to the second instalment on the story.:thumbs:

Here's a little clip from YouTube showing the ridge in its entirety. This is all speculation mind you. I remember being up on this summit,Mt Tyrwhitt back in 94. Me and a buddy scrambled this mountain in 3.0 hrs from the parking lot. More in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread