Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
This is not a joke. So much for the guy who works his ass off and stretches to acquire his dream car. Many on various comment threads are backing this. Instead of people being haters perhaps they should aspire to owning a dream toy.

This is not a joke. So much for the guy who works his ass off and stretches to acquire his dream car. Many on various comment threads are backing this. Instead of people being haters perhaps they should aspire to owning a dream toy.

I for one think this is just another hoax from our libtards. This is disgusting.

One hard worker earns $100k/year. Pays $25k in income taxes. Bank account balance $75k
Same hard worker wants to achieve his goal: Buy his dream car, a C8 Z06 well optioned, let's say $120k MSRP.
The hard worker works another full year for the sole purpose of achieving this goal. Bank account balance $150k

$120k MSRP + GST/PST at an average of 12% throughout the provinces = $133 250.00
Clim tax ? = Can't remember if included in the MSRP or not
Federal Luxury tax = $139 900.00
Add any other tax I am did not mention (I know in BC you guys have your own "luxury tax")

The hard worker has worked 2 full years at his $100k/year salary to buy his dream car at $120k MSRP.
He purchases it. Bank account balance = $10k.
Plate/insure the car for the first year. Bank account balance = $8.5k
Put decent fuel in the car with the libtards' Carbon tax. Bank account balance = $-50000
This guy earned $200k and is left with basically nothing after having a $120k expense.

Get me out.

I for one think this is just another hoax from our libtards. This is disgusting.

One hard worker earns $100k/year. Pays $25k in income taxes. Bank account balance $75k
Same hard worker wants to achieve his goal: Buy his dream car, a C8 Z06 well optioned, let's say $120k MSRP.
The hard worker works another full year for the sole purpose of achieving this goal. Bank account balance $150k

$120k MSRP + GST/PST at an average of 12% throughout the provinces = $133 250.00
Clim tax ? = Can't remember if included in the MSRP or not
Federal Luxury tax = $139 900.00
Add any other tax I am did not mention (I know in BC you guys have your own "luxury tax")

The hard worker has worked 2 full years at his $100k/year salary to buy his dream car at $120k MSRP.
He purchases it. Bank account balance = $10k.
Plate/insure the car for the first year. Bank account balance = $8.5k
Put decent fuel in the car with the libtards' Carbon tax. Bank account balance = $-50000
This guy earned $200k and is left with basically nothing after having a $120k expense.

Get me out.
Never have I ever had a T1 over $100k/year ...
Never have I ever purchased anything priced over $100k than was not a residence.
Never have I ever voted Liberal ... and they still keeping asking me to.

... have learned though that I am gonna need to research and adapt
for the loop holes the Liberals have put in place for themselves. :cigar:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev and 12cents
From the comments online in various social media sites etc, the public’s mentality is “Take from the rich and give to the poor”. The sentiment seems that people with money are bad and should be taxed. If this passes I will never get the car I literally broke mind and body to possibly attain.

It is officially out there and if it passes it’s a game changer for the middle class hard worker.

From the comments online in various social media sites etc, the public’s mentality is “Take from the rich and give to the poor”. The sentiment seems that people with money are bad and should be taxed. If this passes I will never get the car I literally broke mind and body to possibly attain.

It is officially out there and if it passes it’s a game changer for the middle class hard worker.
They already take from the rich and give to the poor. The general public feeling is the rich are privledged and should give to the poor. Cruise a food bank/welfare line and watch how many are on their cell phones, smoking cigarettes. and sucking on a bottle of whiskey....Who do we think is paying for this. I have a bro-in-law that manages a federally funded employment placement services... He finds jobs for unemployed, disabled, people trying to re-enter the workplace. His office is downtown and he cannot go for a walk without multiple people either begging him for money or trying to sell items that they obviously did not purchase, so they can buy a coffee, meal, buy a bus ticket to visit a sick relative or any other excuse they think will tear at his heart strings. He doesn't donate but gives them all his business card and tells them, no matter what your disability or situation, come see me and I will get you a job. NEVER...yes never, has any ever come to take him up on his offer. My bank which use to be downtown has closed and moved to the city outskirts. The manager is a friend and told me basically the complaints about harassment from beggars outside their doors forced them to relocate. The bank had been in that location for the 40 some years I have been here.
Yes. I may be rich by comparison but all my life I have worked damn hard for what I have earned and will continue to donate to those underprivileged who deserve it, but not all do, so be cautious JT of what you do with my taxation dollars please. JMO

They already take from the rich and give to the poor. The general public feeling is the rich are privledged and should give to the poor. Cruise a food bank/welfare line and watch how many are on their cell phones, smoking cigarettes. and sucking on a bottle of whiskey....Who do we think is paying for this. I have a bro-in-law that manages a federally funded employment placement services... He finds jobs for unemployed, disabled, people trying to re-enter the workplace. His office is downtown and he cannot go for a walk without multiple people either begging him for money or trying to sell items that they obviously did not purchase, so they can buy a coffee, meal, buy a bus ticket to visit a sick relative or any other excuse they think will tear at his heart strings. He doesn't donate but gives them all his business card and tells them, no matter what your disability or situation, come see me and I will get you a job. NEVER...yes never, has any ever come to take him up on his offer. My bank which use to be downtown has closed and moved to the city outskirts. The manager is a friend and told me basically the complaints about harassment from beggars outside their doors forced them to relocate. The bank had been in that location for the 40 some years I have been here.
Yes. I may be rich by comparison but all my life I have worked damn hard for what I have earned and will continue to donate to those underprivileged who deserve it, but not all do, so be cautious JT of what you do with my taxation dollars please. JMO
Yes. Come to think of it what I heard is true. Earn a decent leaving and pay no taxes too. I use to volunteer feeding homeless people and one of the older lady eating for free was bragging that she brings staff to donate for the homeless because she was downsizing 😳 this is out of topic. Forget or ignore it. Thanks

Yes. Come to think of it what I heard is true. Earn a decent leaving and pay no taxes too. I use to volunteer feeding homeless people and one of the older lady eating for free was bragging that she brings staff to donate for the homeless because she was downsizing 😳 this is out of topic. Forget or ignore it. Thanks

well that lady is just ridiculous. wow

I disagree. They take from the middle class not the rich. I have no problem helping the less fortunate. I say a flat tax not tax credits. 15% for all. More you make more you pay.

I disagree. They take from the middle class not the rich. I have no problem helping the less fortunate. I say a flat tax not tax credits. 15% for all. More you make more you pay.
The way the government spends? 15% from all (and you have to realize they will get dick all from the poor), and the country just goes further in debt than it already is. I am in a 33% tax bracket and have no qualms about paying it. Yeah, 33% of my income is a drag but like you, I have no problem it seems, giving to the less fortunate and the government. Not that I have a choice. The problem people see with the rich is not that they don't pay their share of taxes (most of them anyway), it's the fact they have disposable income. People that don't are jealous and blame the rich for the fact that they don't have it and someone else does. Just my opinion. But that all said, I'd love to only pay 15% but I know that will never happen until I'm dead.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Also wondering if we are already starting to see the effects of this in the used market, with ofcourse the brand new market to follow. Lucky for those that made their purchases already, reminds me a bit of real estate which is crazy for a automobile.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread