Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Well, I just thought I would talk or ask about what is going on in the other areas of the car world.

Movie Muscle made a comment about having a ride in a Hell Cat and how traction limited it was. I guess adding more weight to the front of a Challenger doesn't really help the tires, plus, I've not sure if I read this right but the tires are only 275 wide??? The reason was stated that to get more forward traction, you need to lengthen the contact patch, not make it wider....seems reasonable to me....oh, wait, no it doesn't. :D

Anyway, just a small rant on the HC. This is just so insane how powerful the cars are these days! I mean, we now have over 300hp from a V6! Less than 6 years ago, the V8 Mustang only made 300 hp. Pretty awesome times for car performance I must say!

I lived the musclecar era and our 2005 pretty well starts off where the old musclecars left off and things have just gotten better every year since then. The old musclecar era had nothing on the cars today. Now, they just have to figure out how to get all that power to the ground. No rolling starts at the drag strip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.