YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
What the heck ... it’s Winter, the middle of January, it’s about to get real cold. I resort to humour. So why not start a thread that not many should take offence over until perhaps when the time comes for the C9 or C10 to be released. So please keep it reasonable and within sensible boundaries 🙏🏻

Back in the day it may be been known similar to; but really needs updating from “blonde“ humour.

I will start a couple of questions a Millennial might ask (that i enjoyed from a TV program) ... 😁👍🏻
... and I’m not aiming for a bunch answers 😂

Last edited:
Question Asked by a “M” ....

I need to learn a musical instrument right NOW. Like immediately. I’m thinking I like the piano or perhaps the bag pipes would be pretty cool. Can anyone tell me how I can learn instantly?

Last edited:
Ok to be fair. I will ask a question that a “M” ... might be able to answer ...

1CB2E1E9-BB58-45E0-B282-F3C13EA9DDB8.jpeg

Careful, we might start a thread about questions that a Boomer might ask. "How come my printer stopped working?"..... ;)
😂
Ya Thank God for GenZ (those born after the internet). I just make it a part of my GenZ kid’s allowance to successfully reconfig along with getting my iPhone working right too. Otherwise I’m told by the “text message gods” to recycle and buy new ...
... otherwise my experience is that it only needs a bigger hammer ... 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P
Question Asked by a “M” ....

I need to learn a musical instrument right NOW. Like immediately. I’m thinking I like the piano or perhaps the bag pipes would be pretty cool. Can anyone tell me how I can learn instantly?

Try a tambourine... If an "M" can't play that they should settle for playing a radio... :rofl:

1578703618843.png

Like Mark Knopfler sung in a duo with Chet Atkins... "Well, Them Groupie Girls Ain't What They're Cracked Up To Be, Well Not All Of Them Anyway"

1578706826025.png

As someone who is not a part of the general Corvette demographic, and is a Millennial myself, I take full offence to this thread and feel the forum should be shut down for such schismatic behaviour!

Not serious, just joking.

I don't fit into the Millennial Stereotype. I'm managed to get myself in the very rare position of being able to build wealth in this currently, royally effed up economy.

I will, however, toss in the occasional joke.

tumblr_e2b76d2d86ac1dea3080037eacc1025f_590dc7ea_640.jpg

:Cheers2:

Reactions: YFCvii
You'll know a boomer when you ask him if he has windows on his/her computer and they tell you they have a screen so the mosquitoes don't come in.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Luckily I laugh at my own jokes.
Ya I’m rather uncomfortable going into an Apple Store because there are no Windows to escape from in the event of an Emergency.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread