l am not good on a computer sent me the details on how to do it please
Click on "Forums" on the left side of this window. The home page will load. Scroll down to the C8 section. Click on it. Click where it says "Post Thread" top right of the window. Fill in the title you want to call the thread where it says "say something"... then click down in the post area below and say what ever you like to get the ball rolling. Then click "post thread" at the bottom of the window. Done like dinner.

If that all fails, lemme know what you'd like to call the thread and for weekly payments of VetteCoins, I will start the thread for you.... Ok.... that was a joke.... monthly payments will be fine.... :rofl:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Click on "Forums" on the left side of this window. The home page will load. Scroll down to the C8 section. Click on it. Click where it says "Post Thread" top right of the window. Fill in the title you want to call the thread where it says "say something"... then click down in the post area below and say what ever you like to get the ball rolling. Then click "post thread" at the bottom of the window. Done like dinner.

If that all fails, lemme know what you'd like to call the thread and for weekly payments of VetteCoins, I will start the thread for you.... Ok.... that was a joke.... monthly payments will be fine.... :rofl:
l prefer cash payments Thanks Buddy

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread