Featured Thread
R

RockyPM

So I open the fridge this morning and this is what I see. I love my wife! She says she has more up her sleeve. I'll keep posting the new "things" I find as the days pass.....
crazy fridge.jpg
Crazy eggs.jpg

Yesterday I was accosted by several Nicolas Cage's around the kitchen and on my computer screen. Took a video but have to spend some time to figure out how to post it.
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? walk into the bathroom. When I did this morning the bathroom was already occupied. You know you've been isolated a while when you start imagining the furniture as living things. Also zoom in and see the reference to Cliffhanger on the TP roll! My wife is very creative which has me worried. If she really want ed to get rid of me, no one would ever find me!
toilet buddy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was accosted by several Nicolas Cage's around the kitchen and on my computer screen. Took a video but have to spend some time to figure out how to post it.
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? walk into the bathroom. When I did this morning the bathroom was already occupied. You know you've been isolated a while when you start imagining the furniture as living things. Also zoom in and see the reference to Cliffhanger on the TP roll! My wife is very creative which has me worried. If she really want ed to get rid of me, no one would ever find me!View attachment 38146View attachment 38146
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
That's great Paul.

called my lawyer about this and she said

go straight to ponoka (that is a mental health facility where we go to the car wash for an event, for those outside Alberta )

just tell her it is a vacation at the SUPER 8 DELUXE SUITE and you will join her later once you finish some things at the office

😘😘😘😘😘

Which suite would you say is the nicest Jeff? :Biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.