May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_1047.JPG
Safe to say that at this moment,my Corvette is the highest in Canada. There are no other paved roads in this country higher in elevation than where I'm at right now. Nothing.... nothing whatsoever. Look it up !!
That's the outlier of Storm Mountain above my car. She's over 10,000 feet ASL.

The guy who owns the bike and took the pic is riding from Canmore to Sparwood.

Last edited:
Never mind all that highest road stuff, that is one cool licence plate bracket you have.:Biggrin::thumbs:

At that elevation I would absolutely have to have my 02 on.
Lol. A couple more years and I'll be toting an O2 bottle as well. Yup,you can feel it through the engine. It's definitely sucking air.

Saw the elusive grizzly but my recording of him has Matthew Good playing low in the background so,not viewable. And yes,I believe he was coming to check out the shine coming off the back end.

View attachment 9270 Safe to say that at this moment,my Corvette is the highest in Canada. There are no other paved roads in this country higher in elevation than where I'm at right now. Nothing.... nothing whatsoever. Look it up !!
That's the outlier of Storm Mountain above my car. She's over 10,000 feet ASL.

The guy who owns the bike and took the pic is riding from Canmore to Sparwood.
The highest I've been in my C7 is 4081 ft. - Coquihalla Pass - on way to Kelowna - no comparison to you - WOW -and you are wearing a SS shirt - burr!!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.