AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Couldn't resist as this pik is priceless!

IMG_2142.jpg
IMG_2139.jpg
IMG_2137.jpg

Dub. To my knowledge there were only 5 made, so unless you know the right people or happen upon one in a museum, all we see now are replica cars. I say "all" we see but these replicas are extremely gorgeous cars and I would love to own one. That being said, the replica values vary. I have seen them for as little as $ 25,000.00, all the way up to $ 150,000.00.

If by chance one of the originals came up on the sales block, I have no idea what the going price would be but the insured value is said to be upwards of 5 million.

I'm sure some of the guys have more insight and info on this. NW-99SS (Nathan) from Cold Lake has one and probably can write a history book on them.

Reactions: NW-99SS
Sam's car in this pik is north of 100k I would expect as his last estimate years ago was just short of $90k. The original is in a museum in Philly and this car is one of the very few replicas to actually have a GM Corvette 1964 registration (originals were 63) Sam did or supervised the entire build, frame and all and even the wheel is very much a rarity as it is a Zora signed wheel. Original is in this video.

Don't know how I missed this thread!

Great pics as always Les!

And yes, the last orginial GrandSport to cross the auction block did not meet reserve and the bid went to 4.9 million! Most collectors value each one at the 6 million dollar mark...common LottoMax

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread