BANNED
Ontario You're a Regular
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2012 f 150
Province
ON
If it may please the Forum Court: For my opening statement addressing the Canadian Corvette Forum, it seems that a judgment has taken place and a sentence carried out for that banishment of a new member (iso) to 3 weeks of silence and restrained from tapping out letters on a keyboard forming words and sentences to express one's opinions in matters of non-life-threatening or libellous nature. It seems that these words have provoked some individuals that ISO (International Standards for Organization) I have stollen those letters to promote and to heighten my skill levels of working out and establishing quality products from an automotive assembly plant that is or may be struggling to achieve quality results. I was christened with the names Ivars Sigismonds Oberfelds 74 years ago, and, I registered those letters ISO as for my business. furthermore, I should be the one to be upset with the ISO acronym that came from the European organization that came the late in1980s in Canada. The last post that I replied to was true to those same quality issues that are plaguing many industries that have to manufacture any product. I was asked several times for an explanation on how I would go about solving the critical quality issue that I boldly stated I could do.
Thus, my blog was deemed to be of a baiting nature that I simply do not understand the meaning of"baiting". The blog in its full contents that I wrote needs to be reposted so that the jury of my peers can read the full article that banished me from this kingdom that my learned counsellor Nik removed to be deemed unfit due to baiting. Iso rests his case to the jury of members.

• Haha
Reactions: G-ForceJunkie
If it may please the Forum Court: For my opening statement addressing the Canadian Corvette Forum, it seems that a judgment has taken place and a sentence carried out for that banishment of a new member (iso) to 3 weeks of silence and restrained from tapping out letters on a keyboard forming words and sentences to express one's opinions in matters of non-life-threatening or libellous nature. It seems that these words have provoked some individuals that ISO (International Standards for Organization) I have stollen those letters to promote and to heighten my skill levels of working out and establishing quality products from an automotive assembly plant that is or may be struggling to achieve quality results. I was christened with the names Ivars Sigismonds Oberfelds 74 years ago, and, I registered those letters ISO as for my business. furthermore, I should be the one to be upset with the ISO acronym that came from the European organization that came the late in1980s in Canada. The last post that I replied to was true to those same quality issues that are plaguing many industries that have to manufacture any product. I was asked several times for an explanation on how I would go about solving the critical quality issue that I boldly stated I could do.
Thus, my blog was deemed to be of a baiting nature that I simply do not understand the meaning of"baiting". The blog in its full contents that I wrote needs to be reposted so that the jury of my peers can read the full article that banished me from this kingdom that my learned counsellor Nik removed to be deemed unfit due to baiting. Iso rests his case to the jury of members.

Alright.

Firstly there's no court. Please abandon the idea there's a justice system behind CCF, if there were we'd be raking in tax dollars like no other. :)

Secondly we reserve the right to remove posts and members for any reason if we deem you or your content to be disrupting to the forum for any reason.

Thirdly, CCF is NOT A BLOG. If you want to BLOG please go to blogger.com, medium.com, wordpress.com. CCF is a forum where discussion is facilitated.

Fourthly, please use the enter key and introduce some paragraphs and formatting to your posts, they are not legible and look like a wall of text. Most people will not read this past the first sentence.

Lastly, welcome back. :)

C
Alright.

Firstly there's no court. Please abandon the idea there's a justice system behind CCF, if there were we'd be raking in tax dollars like no other. :)

Secondly we reserve the right to remove posts and members for any reason if we deem you or your content to be disrupting to the forum for any reason.

Thirdly, CCF is NOT A BLOG. If you want to BLOG please go to blogger.com, medium.com, wordpress.com. CCF is a forum where discussion is facilitated.

Fourthly, please use the enter key and introduce some paragraphs and formatting to your posts, they are not legible and look like a wall of text. Most people will not read this past the first sentence.

Lastly, welcome back. :)
'Come on Nik, where is your sense of humour? It was my way of being sarcastic.

I wish all court cases were tis clean and smooth. Wait, CCF doesn't have court cases. AHHHH, this all makes sense now. Welcome back ISO and now I will go look for what car you have and your introduction to the group.

Ask Nic for the repost that has your interest.

Not sure you started back on the right track ISO. Your thread header would seem to indicate that you still have not figured the CCF out.

You can look through all the posts, we are a diverse group. There is a wonderful sense of humour on here, we can and do go off topic to entertain each other. Along with that are some very wise, knowledgeable folks on here willing to share their Corvette experiences. It of course is not an issue if you wander off track but when that wandering adds little to the conversation then that becomes a problem.

Nik, has always been very forgiving but there is a limit. Your header seems to have pushed buttons on your first day back. I just don't get it.

It was to be a light-hearted entrance. A humorous restart, look beyond the political correctness and try to glims through the rhetoric of the text as there is no court and there is no jury of such in CCF. My way of sarcastically to ramp up a response. Looks like I have, but some are taking it fare too seriously, some have seen the humour in it and have responded accordingly.

It was to be a light-hearted entrance. A humorous restart, look beyond the political correctness and try to glims through the rhetoric of the text as there is no court and there is no jury of such in CCF. My way of sarcastically to ramp up a response. Looks like I have, but some are taking it fare too seriously, some have seen the humour in it and have responded accordingly.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

I would suggest that you move on. Feel free to participate in CCF. But lengthy posts designed to elicit a specific and usually negative reaction aka troll bait will be dealt with accordingly.

This thread is completely off topic and nothing good will come of it so I will lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread