BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
The Floyd Mayweather/Connor MacGregor press conference tour. Lol.

Just watching TSN sportscenter and highlights from the presser in Toronto last night. Pretty hard not to get enough morning laughs to last this week.
Connor dressed to the 9s !!
Floyd flashing a "cheque" for $100,000,000 he's yet to cash !! Lol. All the "insults" one could imagine. Oh man,I'll have to watch the sportscenter loop again. .... I haven't laughed like this this early in the morning for a long time. Great way to start my day !!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
A question that I do not know the answer to (yeah I know there are probably lots). How does boxing do these days compared to the MMA group? Is that why all the hype for this fight? I saw part of the gong show last night as well, seems silly to me but I am not going to say that to their face of course.:Biggrin:

MMA has long since deposed boxing Murray. The younger masses have made sure of that. How many channels show the stuff?? The heyday of boxing was over I think back when Ray Mancini beat the life out of that Korean kid way back in the 80s. Or when Tyson lost to Buster Douglas. It's way more "showmanship" and stuff like you saw on TV last night now. And besides Mayweather,who else can you name in boxing? None come to my mind.

But,when it comes down to this scrap,I think Floyd will pick him apart by the second round. Maybe. I'll watch it on YT. Certainly pay per view isn't getting my $50.00. I need a new battery as of this morning.

Last edited:
My son is an amateur fighter, so I will be getting the fight for sure but I really can't stand either one of these guys, so seeing either one lose will be fine with me! In terms of who I would like to see win.......well I guess I probably dislike Mayweather more than Conner, so I'll go with McGregor.

Yeah me as well. Not a fan of either sport really but myself,i think Floyd has the edge. I'm more entertained by the insults to be honest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread