This is now implemented. Hurray!

YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Wondering if CCF-vettebot has stopped making new member announcements - seem to have stopped last month in the listings ?

Is it possible to find a way for a user to specify flagging when a new member signs up that is near you (ie selected province(s))?
I don't want to miss welcoming new members in Provinces where I may reside as I cannot always spend the time to welcome them all.

Thank you

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will check on this. It should not have stopped.

As to your suggestion it's good, just trying to figure out how to implement as majority don't specify a province at signup and I prefer not to force this. Maybe we can add new user announcements to the regional forums?

As to your suggestion it's good, just trying to figure out how to implement as majority don't specify a province at signup and I prefer not to force this. Maybe we can add new user announcements to the regional forums?
I realize the programming challenge ... yes perhaps the "if" province is stated by a new member ... "then" a linked notice in the specific regional ... hopefully without multiple welcoming threads flooding the forums.

Ya I know ... easy for me to say ... I am not doing the work ... :angelic: ...

Appreciate the consideration.

Last edited: