May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_2739.JPG
Any of you guys watching this show/series ? It's kind of a Docu-movie format but really good and informative. Lots of vintage footage. Commentary from race car drivers,actors and musicians. It's on History HD.

Reactions: turbozig
View attachment 10697 Any of you guys watching this show/series ? It's kind of a Docu-movie format but really good and informative. Lots of vintage footage. Commentary from race car drivers,actors and musicians. It's on History HD.

Thanks for the info Mike, I will set up the PVR tonight. :thumbs:

IMG_2770.JPG
Mike, thanks for the heads up on this show. I looked for it on our cable supplier but no luck. Sounds interesting so it is worth keeping an eye on broadcast times. History Channel right?
10-fer ! History HD. There's also this show, "Car Country" on tonight. I have Shaw cable so I'm not sure about Bell or Telus availability.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
All 3 in a row repeating throughout the day this Sunday August 20th starting at 8am MDT. I am all set up.

(by the way ... should this be a real good series ... I have a recorder that might be able to record it for personal use)
(I won't say what this means for those that don't get to see it ... and need to ... but you can PM me) :angelic:

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.