Jun 9, 2015
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
Well, well. The base C8 about 110k. Add the Borla exhaust ( or equal) for 6k. all the extra outside carbon fiber pieces for 30k. Add Lambo doors 20k. PPF protection whole car 4k. Ceramic coat 2k. Graphics package 3k.Wide body kit 20k. Lowering suspension 5k. Bigger, wider wheels 20k. Lambo style paint or wrap 6K.
Supercar price about 230k. Add 50k for a Zo6 if you can get one.
How high can we go ? Add yours here.
Make this the ultimate supercar.

Well, well. The base C8 about 110k. Add the Borla exhaust ( or equal) for 6k. all the extra outside carbon fiber pieces for 30k. Add Lambo doors 20k. PPF protection whole car 4k. Ceramic coat 2k. Graphics package 3k.Wide body kit 20k. Lowering suspension 5k. Bigger, wider wheels 20k. Lambo style paint or wrap 6K.
If I were to spend that kind of money I'd be buying a Ferrari 488 spyder. I do have a loaded 2022 C8 Z51 HTC in rapid blue in the order books right now waiting for the go ahead.

Reactions: MY21C8
If I were to spend that kind of money I'd be buying a Ferrari 488 spyder. I do have a loaded 2022 C8 Z51 HTC in rapid blue in the order books right now waiting for the go ahead.
Just to keep you excited.
FEBD29A1-2D2F-4A92-A815-AC3B46767215.jpeg

Thank you . Ordering: Trident wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, GT2 seats, MRC, front lift, the new for 2022 low profile spoiler. I don't think I forgot anything?

Reactions: MY21C8
Really??? You have to be kidding! Happy Motoring!

WOW! Crazy. My C8 is loaded and all I have done is add: from ACS - rock guards, from Paragon Performance radiators guards - front rads and their new black exhaust heat shields - all practical add - ons! I know, you can get really carried away; but, not me. I am hoping to get the C8 E-Ray??

Not sure where the OP is getting his numbers from. 1LT Z51 price $80k. Lowered on stock suspension. $300. Aftermarket wheels $2000. Super car done!
Supercars usually have a few more bells and whistles than a 1LT :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread