I bought a set of these. They will paint to your colour. matched perfectly. I haven't installed them yet but they appear to fit perfect as they are flexible and can be pushed in place to fit. Now that I have them though, I'm not sure I like the look of splash guards even if they do protect the paint.
97-04 Fender Splash Guard - Rear Altec Molded Black | Corvette Central
Hey Ron6468! I just bought a set of Altec’s from Corvette Depot and received them last week. I’m returning them this week! They require some drilling, the rear wheels must be taken off to accommodate the drilling of the rear fender. Additionally, and maybe it’s a good thing, they’re long and wide. With the Altec’s being a hard plastic, going over a speed bump or a deep pot hole and.....well you know the rest.
Thanks so much for your reply. Cheers!

Nor is my memory!!! What car do I drive again????

Not sure how you meant your response CB54 but I do believe that the factory C6 splash guards do indeed work on a C5. I have a half mile or so of gravel to get to pavement and have thought about the guards but like someone mentioned above I just don't care for the look. I just drive slow on the loose stuff and hope for the best.

Good luck with your decision.

Not sure how you meant your response CB54 but I do believe that the factory C6 splash guards do indeed work on a C5. I have a half mile or so of gravel to get to pavement and have thought about the guards but like someone mentioned above I just don't care for the look. I just drive slow on the loose stuff and hope for the best.

Good luck with your decision.
No intent to insult. I (seriously) do find my memory failing from time to time. I really think my approach needs to be: I want to see what these things look like and to be able to hold them up to the wheel well to check the fit. I’ve heard of the C6 workaround. Your absolutely right, taking it slow through the gravel is the way to do it. My in-laws live on a farm with a dirt road so no rushing is the mantra. The bigger problem is city streets here in Toronto! Potholes, loose asphalt, Dump trucks who don’t wash the undercarriage off before leaving the pit! 20 years ago following one up the DVP in my brand new Honda cost me Radiator.
Thanks for your post. It’s greatly appreciated. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

I purchased the C5 splash guards from Corvette Depot, did a bit of modifications, installed them an love them. The look and the protection is perfect. Proof that less is more

I’m looking for splash guards for my C5. No Joy so far. Can anyone point me in the direction.
Cheers!
I don't know about the retro fit part but I had Dasilva's shop install the little GM stone guards front and back on our 2005. They do a good job of keeping stones away without looking like bat wings. People don't even notice them. It would be great if they fit the C5 too.
Rear Quarter View.jpg

I don't know about the retro fit part but I had Dasilva's shop install the little GM stone guards front and back on our 2005. They do a good job of keeping stones away without looking like bat wings. People don't even notice them. It would be great if they fit the C5 too. View attachment 21100
Hey Kieth! Thanks for the response. Manny DaSilva’s shop is gone (Damn)! He would be a great guy to advise on this. I’m still hunting around on this subject. Meanwhile, just a clean up on the rockers. Not as bad as I thought after running all summer. Cheers

Attachments

• A755DFF4-7482-4B24-ACF8-6C6217CD0AAB.jpeg
    A755DFF4-7482-4B24-ACF8-6C6217CD0AAB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
I purchased the C5 splash guards from Corvette Depot, did a bit of modifications, installed them an love them. The look and the protection is perfect. Proof that less is more
Could you please provide a catalogue or. Part # Please
Thanks for your help
Mr Byll

I,m not able to find the exact ones at Corvette Depot--they now show only the Carbon Fibre-look ones(that are way above my pay grade.
View attachment 21403
Hey if you know Grant Tomkinson From the Rockefellas tell him his old neighbour from Pinegrove in Innisfil Said Hi . I’ll bet he still doesn’t have an email address still have his card from Lookout

here is the splash guards c6 zo6 installed to c5 in both sides.

Attachments

• IMG_0793_zpsffc9039d.jpg
    IMG_0793_zpsffc9039d.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0813_zpsb8a7a2f1.jpg
    IMG_0813_zpsb8a7a2f1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0789_zpsa15acbeb.jpg
    IMG_0789_zpsa15acbeb.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 50
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.