Featured Thread
I took mine out for short blast down the hwy, but getting out of my area and onto the hwy, thought my heart would stop with all the rocks kicked up.
I don't have the protective film or my extended splash guards on yet. Next week.

Ya get the rock guards on ASAP. I cringed when I took mine out the other day, glad I had the rock guards on because I sure heard rocks flying around.

It also depends where in Saskatchewan you are, as further south the snow is all gone..Ours as well is rapidly disappearing with the warmer weather this week..
Mine is going fast as well. Shaded areas, drifts and where I pushed up with the plow and the skidsteer is all that's left now... Woohoo.....

• Agree
Reactions: BDK
A little different.....re all the black vet..
51D9EBDB-6897-4120-98EC-A20088B3DB25.jpeg
D3199AE9-A906-4A0F-9106-E09C76991FD0.jpeg
2019 automatic

Got out yesterday here in Ab. Loaded up with music and a picnic lunch and followed our noses. 42 to Red Deer, 11 to Sylvan lake for a beach cruise by, Eckville, then up to Bluffton, then Winfield for lunch in their park, back 13 to Wetaskiwin, down 2A through Ponoka, Lacombe, over to Hwy 2 and back through Red Deer and east to home. Saw one other Vette, a red C5 just coming out of Wetaskiwin. Here's a picture. I put it in the Media section.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.