Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Well it rolls around again! Happy Thanksgiving hope you, your family and friends have a great long weekend.

And Happy Columbus Day to our American Friends.

15617807750_597fec5cc3_z.jpg

Ahemmmmm... not to put a damper on the traditional thanksgiving feast, but since PETA has convinced me that turkeys have feelings and go into massive depression at the approach of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I decided to forego the traditional turkey supper and have ham instead... Right up to when I was advised that pigs have feelings too and are actually as smart as some people, (that part actually didn't surprise me much)... So we've decided not to eat either of those poor animals this holiday. Yesterday I went out and purchased a solid 16' x 16" block of tofu, and spent the day today shaping it into the visage of a turkey (still waiting to see if I get negative feedback from the local turkeys on this) . With a Black and Decker heat gun you can actually get that oven browned effect quite well. My feeling is that with enough bourbon appetizers prior to the main course, no one will notice the difference....

1633827188075.png

And if you believe all of that, you don't know me very well :Biggrin: Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

A Happy Thanksgiving 2021 while Wife & I are on the road from west to east. We adapt for this day having us with Turkey Sandwiches from Tims in Levis Quebec 🙂👍🏻 “Club a la Tim”.
Walked into a Sobeys next door where they sell wine … I even volunteered to do all the dishes back at the room.
Really Romantic eh 😂👍🏻

4C4BFAD6-E1D8-4970-90AB-CAC3CAC6DB69.jpeg
B5C06382-8404-450A-8155-61FB7DA2C3AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.