Scott’s contribution to CCF adds so much value to its members. Really unbelievable how much knowledge and information, as well as dealership contacts he has.

With Scott’s help, I was able to secure my Z06 Allocation last week. Order had been accepted by GM and has moved to event status 3000.

The fastest pathway to your dream Corvette is through Scott. If you really want a car Scott can match you up with a dealer and a car.

Many Thanks Scott

Scott’s contribution to CCF adds so much value to its members. Really unbelievable how much knowledge and information, as well as dealership contacts he has.

With Scott’s help, I was able to secure my Z06 Allocation last week. Order had been accepted by GM and has moved to event status 3000.

The fastest pathway to your dream Corvette is through Scott. If you really want a car Scott can match you up with a dealer and a car.

Many Thanks Scott
Congrats on getting your allocation, Scott is THE MAN!👍🙏

Many Thanks Scott

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
My Z06 was born on Monday August 5 and is now enroute to the dealership.
Hi Antony, last I heard your car was in Ingersoll, should be at the dealership soon. I think they had a bunch of E-Rays delivered today.
Scott

Yes - Mr corvette is a great asset to this community. He takes the time to respond and his info is accurate. Thank you. He helped me with my order expectations (car is waiting for me at the dealer. Picking it up Thursday. It too exactly 1 month minus 2 days to be delivered to Calgary.

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpeg
    IMG_1065.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Yes - Mr corvette is a great asset to this community. He takes the time to respond and his info is accurate. Thank you. He helped me with my order expectations (car is waiting for me at the dealer. Picking it up Thursday. It too exactly 1 month minus 2 days to be delivered to Calgary.
Beautiful car and Z07 package as well, nice! Enjoy your new ride!!
Scott