Regular
Dec 26, 2012
St. Albert, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC
Province
AB
We the CCF group have been so fortunate to have a great group of guys we can all share with. We use this forum as a stress relief in this period of time that we are all susceptible to this virus. We do are part to stay healthy, social distancing, take all the precautions and have a social channel to talk to like minded guys with like minded interests.
We use this for bitching, complaining, moaning, and being frustrated at the ones that don't get it. How lucky we are to have this venue to share what scares us and know that there are others that share the same issues, joys and ideas. As we can't enjoy some of the things that we all have in common, we have a group that we can exchange ideas, thoughts and plans for when this pandemic is gone for good. The last month on this forum has been a wild ride and its obvious we are getting "Cabin Fever", but we are very lucky to have a forum to go to, that helps us stay strong, safe and know we're in this together.
I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't have what we have.
"Look its a beautiful day"
Thanks to all, stay safe, enjoy life and think positive about how fortunate we are.
IMHO
D.

Well said Rockitman, this place has made the journey a little easier. Eric's thread on the Covid 19 has been informative, sad and at times humorous.

Hope this does not offend anyone but maybe it would be a good time to funnel a donation to the CCF. Sure Nik would appreciate the help.

Stay safe all. Look after each other.

I totally agree @rockitman. We have all gained some very good friends through this forum, and it is a great place to chat about our similar interests, as well as just a great place to chat, bs and blow off some steam. A big shout out, "THANKS" to @Nik and all of the forum moderators. We all are very fortunate, may we all get through this unprecedented time safely and quickly.

Aww.. Thanks guys and gals. You make it what it is in the end. We just nab all the online diplomas and Colombian passport deals before you see them.

Speaking of passports, I have a special on. $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00...

1586400155096.png

Kidding....Kidding.....

@rockitman thanx for the note....
This is a great place to read what others have to say and be part of the game.
We all can’t meet everyone on here but we sure are nice close group.

I feel bad that I never used my real name since I have been on here! LOL

NIK thank you for being the enabler of this crew...

During these times, actually always, I would like to invite the other members of CCF to chime in and introduce yourselves. You people sitting on the sidelines drop-in and give us your story.

thanx. Stay safe everyone!
graham(maybe!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread