Dec 6, 2017
Sechelt, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2010 C6 base
Michael here in rural BC, a ferry ride from Vancouver. I hope to get my hands on a C6 [base] in Jetstream Blue this month or the next. I appreciate the civil tone of this forum [troll free?] compared to some US automotive forums.
I look forward to learning and perhaps contributing here.

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome Michael ... wishing good fortune for you and a C6 ... try to document every bit of the journey and success because we are hooked on photos!
warning ... some of us (like the guy I see in the mirror every morning) can be a little strange :WillyNilly: while hibernating on the forum ... :bigyawn:
and all resolves well when we get to wake up in the Spring ... :Woohoo: :heavycar: Enjoy !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bixter44
Thanks guys!
My C6 'must have' list is so restrictive that there is currently only one car in all of North America and it's in SK of all places.
Besides the Jetstream Blue it has to have a manual trans, black interior, heated seats and base [soft] suspension.
I'm not free to travel to Regina to pick it up, so all most be done by phone and email. I'm trying educate myself on the needed steps
as much as possible before posting on the C6 forum.
Michael

Welcome to the forum Michael. Good Luck on your search and acquisition. We look forward to you finding your car and sharing pictures, stories and/or questions with us. :thumbs:

Eric

Welcome to the forum, and why not take a nice trip to tropical Sask......Ok maybe not tropical, but above seasonal average for sure.

Seriously though, There must be a member in the Regina area that could have a good look at it for you. Not sure what your time line is, but I could potentially look at it between X-mas and New Years as I do plan on being in the Regina area at that time.

Welcome to the forum Michael! this is a great place to hang out and waste, err spend time learning and BSing about our fav cars!

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the forum!....oddly, not too members here from Regina.....but a couple from Saskatoon. :D
I don't think I'll be in Regina anytime soon. It would have been nice to have read this thread after you posted it as I was just in Regina this past weekend and could have taken a look at the car for you. But, I doubt it's going anywhere in this weather, so it should still be there.
Best of luck with your purchase. The car sounds beautiful and I look forward to seeing the pictures when you come to pick it up!

Michael....
If you wish someone to look at a Corvette in Regina there is a Regina Corvette Club.
They are a great crowd..... I would think someone there could check out a car for you.
Send me a PM if you need any contact info.

Graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.