Dec 21, 2021
Van
VetteCoins
Car
Z06
Province
BC
Hi

So, ya need a new targa top. I smashed mine accidentally. Been researching and Seems GM stopped making the transparent roof for the c7.
Anyone know, where I can get one? or a Canadian GM dealer that might have one in stock?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bunny hop
Not sure if this is what the OP is looking for, but possible. This link Top & Components for 2019 Chevrolet Corvette | hg.mygmparts.ca first item beneath the breakdown drawing.

the transparent roof is the first item, followed by the unprimed carbon fibre roof panels.

I’ve dealt with these folks before, their service is good, prices are very competitive, often lower than anyone else by a substantial margin.

If the copy and paste won’t work, or the link can’t be cli directly, just go to mygmparts.ca and drill down by year/model/trim etc, then go to the body parts section.

LLC

One is on sale, good timing. ;)

hey all, thanks for the info.

Yes, I am STILL in need of one Clear/transparent targa top. From what I seen so far, a lot of online dealers are scams. I think the actual PN is 84355035 . OR anyone want to sell me theirs?

Not sure if this is what the OP is looking for, but possible. This link Top & Components for 2019 Chevrolet Corvette | hg.mygmparts.ca first item beneath the breakdown drawing.

the transparent roof is the first item, followed by the unprimed carbon fibre roof panels.

I’ve dealt with these folks before, their service is good, prices are very competitive, often lower than anyone else by a substantial margin.

If the copy and paste won’t work, or the link can’t be cli directly, just go to mygmparts.ca and drill down by year/model/trim etc, then go to the body parts section.

LLC

That part is just a serviceable part. Trying to see if the WHOLE unit with assembly is available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.