Hi C4newbie..
welcome to the forum.
I hope someone near you that has a 1987 Coupe could maybe assist you.

I'm thinking those early C4 years all fit.
Have you tried looking to see if they are the same part number thru the suppliers?

good luck.
graham

will a 1987 glass targa roof fit on a 1985 corvette. mines got a crack in it and I can get a 1987 in good shape for a good price.. I have a 1985 corvette with 55000 original kilometers, thanks
Check out Mirrock Corvette (www.mirrockcorvette.com) their site has a "Part Interchange Guide" that lists various parts and what year C4 the parts fit.

Reactions: c4newbie
Hey C4 newbie..
I found this today in a catalog from Corvette America..

IMG_0319.JPG

I hope this helps somebody.

Graham

Last edited:
@ C4newbie,
You might want to follow my repair activity on my top. I have numerous crack in my 87, and have found the BEST SO FAR to bond these two cracked pieces together is, 1st Ive used acetone and crazy glue. Make sure your cracks are level or your going to have to got thru what im going thru, uneven edges. Im fixing THAT with plastic welder from Permatex. All products for this project Ive gotten are Permatex products.
On the top fitment issue, Im afraid a top from my year (1987) will not fit. BUT is it still for sale? (What a cad I am lol)

Darrellg1 can you send me a link to your repair activity as my wife has a C4 with a cracked top.
Hey Lawrence, here is the link: Targa Top repair with Carbon Fibre I hope there is info you can use there. Feel free to ask any qusetions during the process, I would be happy to walk you thru it. Carbon Fiber is just one material you may use depending how bad the crack is. Darrell

Reactions: ddgermann
All C4 have the same top/ Brackets are the difference. As far as I have seen is a switch out is all that is in the way.. Eklers, Mirrock and a few others are retailers of the brackets. What color top you after?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.